Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Export OST Data

Problemi con i sistemi operativi di casa Microsoft? Questa è la sezione che fa per te!

Export OST Data

Messaggioda RogerCloud » ven mag 06, 2016 5:59 am

OST to PST Converter Software is capable for recovering corrupted, deleted or inaccessible MS outlook OST file and convert them to new accessible PST file format with all attachment. This tool also allows you to save the recover OST file in PST, EML, DBX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, etc. file format. To know more about this tool and download free demo version from here:- http://www.osttopstconverter-tool.com/

Immagine
RogerCloud
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: Export OST Data

Messaggioda DwightSheldon » gio mag 12, 2016 12:39 pm

If you are find best OST to PST converter Software? Then instantly try OST to PST converter Software which you can recover OST data items such as emails, contacts, notes, calendars, posts, task requests, appointments, tasks, journals, messages, events, meeting requests, etc. And also convert OST file to PST file and other option- MSG, EML or HTML format.

Download Now :- http://www.tools4recovery.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Immagine
DwightSheldon
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: Export OST Data

Messaggioda RichardDevid » ven ago 26, 2016 6:10 am

There are many tools available to repair corrupt Outlook OST files, but I would like to suggest an advanced and user-friendly software, known as RecoveryFix for OST software. It repairs damaged Outlook OST file and convert to PST, MSG, DBX and EML file format. The OST to PST software supports Outlook 2013 and compatible with all Windows OS.
RichardDevid
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Sistema Operativo