- Come faccio a sapere che firmware ho adesso?
- Ho scaricato il manuale da qua: http://www.ocztechnology.com/ssd_tools/ ... rive_3_X2/ ma con l'inglese ci capisco poco, vorrei quindi chiedervi cosa vuol dire in particolare questo passo:
- Codice: Seleziona tutto
1) OCZ Toolbox is not supported on drives (Vertex 3, Vertex 3 Max IOPS, Agility 3, Solid 3, RevoDrive 3,
and RevoDrive 3 X2) running as the boot drive. The SSD must be installed as a secondary drive for the
Toolbox to properly function. An alternative way of using a standalone Linux distribution booting off the CD
can update primary boot SSD. See “Updating your firmware with a drive that can not updated as a primary
drive” section for more details.
2) The SATA controller must be set to AHCI mode in the bios to use OCZ Toolbox.
3) Any OCZ SSD drives installed in the system will not be recognized by the Toolbox if you are using an Intel
chipset based motherboard running the Intel RST 10.1.X.XXXX AHCI drivers. We recommend using
Microsoft ACHI drivers for Toolbox to be properly recognized.
4) Updating your firmware with the OCZ Toolbox is not supported under Windows XP.
5) Always download the latest OCZ Toolbox Version from: http://www.ocztechnology.com/ssd_tools/
6) Flashing your SSD should not result in data loss. However, OCZ recommends that you back up your data
as a precaution before proceeding.
In breve, non vi chiedi di farmi la traduzione dettagliata.