Office fa le bizze? Photoshop non funziona più? Forse possiamo darti una mano...
Ciao a tutti...scusate se probabilmente ho sbagliato sezione dove postare..
Ho un problemino di spazio sul mio notebook HP compaq nx6110 e vorrei sapere se posso disistallare programmi come questo: HP BIOS Configuration For Protect Tools , già ho postato per un problema con word e alla fine o disistallato credential manager, però leggendo BIOS non so se questo può essere eliminato....HELP!!
GRAZIE in anticipo!!
La chiave di tutte le scienze è senza dubbio il punto di domanda!!
- Messaggi: 70
- Iscritto il: dom feb 24, 2008 4:36 pm
From preventing targeted theft, to blocking unauthorized access to key company data and helping enforce strong password policies, HP ProtectTools offers you a complete toolset to protect your key business data and assets.
ProtectTools for notebook and desktop PCs
HP ProtectTools Security Manager brings key security technology areas together into a holistic approach to security that makes it easy for you to choose the level of security that is right for your business. Choose from a growing collection of software modules to offer better protection against unauthorized access to PCs while making accessing PCs and network resources simple.
• Embedded security for HP ProtectTools uses a TPM-embedded security chip designed to work with a growing number of third-party software solutions to help protect sensitive data stored locally on a PC.
• BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools* provides an easy to use alternative to the pre-boot BIOS configuration utility (known as the F10 Setup) to help protect a system from the moment power is turned on. The embedded security chip enhanced Drivelock* helps protect a hard drive from unauthorized access, even after it is removed from the system.
• Smart Card Security for HP ProtectTools allows you to enable optional Smart Card authentication before the operating system loads, providing an additional layer of protection against unauthorized use of the PC. You can also configure separate Smart Cards for an administrator and a user, and easily backup and restore credentials stored and the Smart Card.
• Credential Manager for HP ProtectTools is a personal password vault that makes accessing protected information more secure and convenient. Users won't need to remember multiple passwords for their collection of password protected websites, applications, and network resources, and a single sign-on capability adds additional protection, requiring users to use combinations of different security technologies, such as Smart Card and biometric when authenticating on the PC.
A single console, shown below, gives you easy-to-use access to the modules so you can customize your security tool kit.
» Learn more about how HP ProtectTools can help you easily manage notebook and Desktop PC security in this PDF (369KB, PDF)
HP ProtectTools are pre-loaded on the HP iPAQ handhelds. It gives you the same data and authentication security you expect inside your company no matter where you are. HP ProtectTools extends your company's security policies to mobile devices so if they are lost or stolen, your confidential data can't be read, and the device can't be used for unauthorized access to your network. Key elements of HP ProtectTools for iPAQs include:
• Strong authentication via PIN, password, or strong password.
• Self-service recovery of lost PINs and passwords through a built-in Q&A system.
• Support for on-the-fly, unobtrusive data encryption for files, calendar items, email, attachments, tasks, databases, and even storage cards.
• Security by CREDANT Technologies -- the market leader in providing management software for mobile security -- so you can tighten security policies as well as disable communication ports and file sharing functions. With HP ProtectTools secured by CREDANT Technologies, mobile professionals can easily safeguard their iPAQ devices by using a PIN or password to control access.
«A volte è meglio tacere e sembrare stupidi che aprir bocca e togliere ogni dubbio.» Oscar Wilde
- Membro Ufficiale (Gold)
- Messaggi: 17271
- Iscritto il: lun ago 06, 2007 11:19 am
Torna a Software
Chi c’è in linea
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 5 ospiti