Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Cobian Backup

Se vuoi segnalare un sito che reputi interessante, posta qui il tuo messaggio. Lo spam verrà eliminato senza possibilità di appello.

Cobian Backup

Messaggioda crazy.cat » gio feb 12, 2004 5:16 pm

Provato molto semplice e carino funziona anche in rete.

home page: http://www2.educ.umu.se/~cobian/cbu5.htm
Programma http://www2.educ.umu.se/~cobian/programz/cb5setup.exe

Cobian Backup is a multi-threaded program you can use to backup your files and directories from their original location to other directories/drives in the same computer or other computer in your network. Now you can altso backup to a FTP server. Cobian Backup exists in two different versions: application and service. The program uses very few resources and can be running on the background on your system, checking your backup schedule and executing your backups when necessary.
Features
You can automatically backup your files once, daily, weekly, monthly, on a timer basis or manually.
You can backup to other computers on the network, to other partitions or to a FTP server.
You can also save and open lists with different backup file sets.
The program creates a log file which optionally can be mailed to you automatically.
Cobian BackUp can be used as an application (Windows 95 /98 /ME /NT /2000 /XP) or as a Windows service (Windows NT /2000 /XP).
Cobian Backup has integrated compression capabilities, using the standard Zip algorithm. All the functions in the program can optionally be password protected.
Incremental backup
Live update
The program remembers the position of the window and the columns' width
Support for windows XP themes
Include/Exclude certain files using file masks
Drag and drop
Multilanguage support

Other languages
Here you can download other languages, not included in the original installation.
At this moment, in the original installation I have included:
English, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese-Brazil, German, Dutch, Lithuanian, French, Catalan, Italian, Polish and Czech(with some problems).
crazy.cat
MLI Hero
MLI Hero

Cobian Backup

Messaggioda crazy.cat » gio feb 12, 2004 5:16 pm

Provato molto semplice e carino funziona anche in rete.

home page: http://www2.educ.umu.se/~cobian/cbu5.htm
Programma http://www2.educ.umu.se/~cobian/programz/cb5setup.exe

Cobian Backup is a multi-threaded program you can use to backup your files and directories from their original location to other directories/drives in the same computer or other computer in your network. Now you can altso backup to a FTP server. Cobian Backup exists in two different versions: application and service. The program uses very few resources and can be running on the background on your system, checking your backup schedule and executing your backups when necessary.
Features
You can automatically backup your files once, daily, weekly, monthly, on a timer basis or manually.
You can backup to other computers on the network, to other partitions or to a FTP server.
You can also save and open lists with different backup file sets.
The program creates a log file which optionally can be mailed to you automatically.
Cobian BackUp can be used as an application (Windows 95 /98 /ME /NT /2000 /XP) or as a Windows service (Windows NT /2000 /XP).
Cobian Backup has integrated compression capabilities, using the standard Zip algorithm. All the functions in the program can optionally be password protected.
Incremental backup
Live update
The program remembers the position of the window and the columns' width
Support for windows XP themes
Include/Exclude certain files using file masks
Drag and drop
Multilanguage support

Other languages
Here you can download other languages, not included in the original installation.
At this moment, in the original installation I have included:
English, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese-Brazil, German, Dutch, Lithuanian, French, Catalan, Italian, Polish and Czech(with some problems).
crazy.cat
MLI Hero
MLI Hero

Messaggioda Zane » gio feb 12, 2004 5:57 pm

Sembra estremametne interessante...ma non si parla mai di licenza...è gratuito anche per uso pro?
Zane
MLI Hero
MLI Hero

Messaggioda Terno » sab feb 14, 2004 9:37 am

Sembra sia totalmente gratuito!
Terno
Membro Ufficiale (Gold)
Membro Ufficiale (Gold)

Messaggioda Zane » sab feb 14, 2004 12:44 pm

Anche per uso pro? opensource o freeware?
Zane
MLI Hero
MLI Hero

Messaggioda tritemio » lun feb 16, 2004 1:50 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">citazione:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Messaggio inserito da crazy.cat</i>
<br />Provato molto semplice e carino funziona anche in rete.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
L'ho provato anch'io alla fine non fa nient'altro che non si poteva fare con un file batch,pkzip e un crontab, la funzione più interessante quella di stoppare un programma o un servizio prima del backup e farli ripartire alla fine non funziona
tritemio
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Avvistamenti nella rete