Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

repair both the MDF and NDF SQL database file

Questa è la sezione per chiedere e dare aiuto e consigli su Mac OS e sui software per Mac, per risolvere ogni dubbio sul mondo della mela mordicchiata, per sfatare ogni strana idea che avete o che vi hanno riferito sul Mac, per fare il grande salto, o anche solo per semplice curiosità...
Qui vige una sola regola: Think Different!

Re: repair both the MDF and NDF SQL database file

Messaggioda ByronStradford » gio dic 01, 2016 10:55 am

SQL Database Recovery Software is best and effective software to recover every types of corrupt and delete database file and MDF file. Software support multiple MDF file recovery option and you can recover data while sql server is running. Software work on QFSCI algorithm and recover data in script form.

You can download demo version from - http://www.tools4recovery.com/sql-datab ... overy.html
ByronStradford
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: repair both the MDF and NDF SQL database file

Messaggioda rodickwillision » gio dic 08, 2016 10:33 am

Easy to repair corrupt or damaged SQL database, I suggest an excellent tool Kernel for SQL Database Recovery Tool. This tool easy to recovers all tables, stored procedure, functions, views, rules, triggers and associated Primary Key, Unique keys and etc. It supports all versions of MS SQL server and Windows OS versions. For more detail click here - http://www.sqldatabaserecovery.org
rodickwillision
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Sistema Operativo e Software Mac