Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

tt Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bell

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

tt Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bell

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » gio feb 09, 2017 6:54 am

MAGDEBURG, Germany -- Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by split decision on Saturday in their third bout, winning back the WBO super middleweight title he lost to his fellow German in March last year. Fabian Delph Jersey . Judges Clark Sammartino of the United States and Paul Thomas of Britain scored it 114-111 and 115-110 for Abraham, respectively, while American Michael Pernick judged it 113-112 in favour of the defending champion. Stieglitz was the more proactive fighter, jabbing, pushing forward, with Abraham biding his time and launching counterattacks. These took their toll towards the end, with Stieglitz dropping to his knee in the final round. "I cant explain this decision," said Stieglitz, who dropped to 46-4 (26 KOs). "I led for the whole time. I see myself as the winner in any case. I lost the last round but not the whole fight." Abraham, who beat Stieglitz by unanimous decision in their first bout in 2012 and by TKO last year, improved to 39-4 (28 KOs). "That was a real battle," Abraham said. "Respect to Stieglitz, respect to my coach. We really saw a good fight. Of course I see myself as the winner. I won through my hard punches." Nicolas Otamendi Jersey .J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract. Bacary Sagna Jersey . "This doesnt end anything," he said. "Weve got 10-1 in our last 11 games, and were going home in first place. We just have to keep playing the way we are right now. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop.com/Authentic-Rony-Lopes-Manchester-City-Jersey/ . 3. Trevor Ariza left them talkin about 40. Ariza made eight 3-pointers and scored a career-high 40 points to help the Washington Wizards win their sixth straight game, 122-103 over Philadelphia on Saturday night.The Los Angeles Kings, unbeatable with rookie goaltender Martin Jones in net, have taken over top spot in the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings, ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks, St. Louis Blues and Anaheim Ducks. Moving up, from 10 to seven this week, the Pittsburgh Penguins have won seven straight despite a depleted lineup. The New Jersey Devils have made some progress, going 3-0-1 in their past four games, enough to climb from 24 to 19, while the the Philadelphia Flyers gained some ground, from 26 to 22, after going 3-1-1 in their past five games. Losing rookie winger Tomas Hertl, along with other offensive struggles, contributed to the San Jose Sharks falling from three to six, and no regulation wins in the last six knocked the Minnesota Wild down from 12 to 15. One regulaation win in the past 10 games sent the Ottawa Senators down, from 20 to 25, and a six-game losing streak resulted in the Edmonton Oilers falling from 23 to 28, Among other Canadian teams, the Vancouver Canucks remain ranked fifth, highest among those north of the border. Bruno Zuculini Jersey. One regulation win in the last seven games resulted in the Montreal Canadiens dropping a couple of spots, to nine, while the Winnipeg Jets are up two, to 16, and the Toronto Maple Leafs lost one spot, from 19 to 20. No regulation wins in the past nine games brought the Calgary Flames down a spot too, from 22 to 23. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it