Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

e missing at the OTAs. Both were attending the

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

e missing at the OTAs. Both were attending the

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » gio feb 09, 2017 6:51 am

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Marco Reus Jersey .ca! Hello Kerry, Quick question about the Emelin/Downie elbowing incident from December 12th. While Im sure it will be reviewed by the NHL for possible discipline, Im wondering about something else that happened on the play. The Flyers had seven players on the ice, 5 of which were trying to get at Emelin. Weve seen Clarkson (10 games) and Bissonnette (3 games) suspended this season for leaving the bench to enter an altercation. Watching this play, it looks like Grossman comes directly from the bench to the scrum and heads right after Emelin. Heres my head count: #9 – Downie – On ice injured.#5 – Coburn – Tending to Downie # 19 – Hartnell – Scrumming# 32 – Streit – Scrumming# 44 – Timonen – Scrumming# 8 – Grossman – Scrumming# 14 – Couturier – Scrumming None of the officials on ice noticed, or reacted to it. No one was ejected and I havent heard anything about it by the pundits this AM. Whats the procedure or protocol for something like this? Should a defensive pair of the Flyers expect to hear from the NHL offices? I think Bissonnette (if not Clarkson) may be interested to know. Thanks Luke Luke, Thank you for the very astute analysis and resulting question in the aftermath of Steve Downie lowering his body posture to play the puck and being struck in the head with an elbow delivered by Alexei Emelin. The whistle was blown once Montreal gained puck possession in front of Carey Price as a result of the perceived injury sustained by Downie. Paul Bissonnette and David Clarkson were suspended under Rule 70, the basis of which is that no player may leave the players bench or penalty bench at any time during an altercation or for the purpose of starting an altercation. For a suspension to result, the player that left the bench (other than through a legal line change) must become actively involved in the altercation. Thursday night in Philadelphia, players were legally allowed to come onto the ice from the players bench once play was stopped and since a potential altercation (scrum) was not yet in progress. Braydon Coburn left the bench and went directly to Downie in advance of Flyers athletic therapist Jim McCrossin arriving on the scene. Coburns defence partner and alternate captain, Kimmo Timonen appeared in the camera shot to question the referee after the minor scrum involving Emelin and Scott Hartnell had been dispersed by the linesmen. At no time did either Coburn or Timonen become involved with a Montreal player. The Flyers defensive pairing of Mark Streit and Nicklas Grossmann were on the ice throughout the play and at the time of stoppage. Grossmans involvement in the scrum was very minimal and if anything, he appeared to act as a peacemaker. It is important to note, Luke, no penalties were assessed (nor should they have been) as a result of this minor scrum and therefore no altercation officially took place! If we hypothetically apply the scenario that an altercation did develop on this play, Coburn and Timonen would still not be subject to Rule 70 (Leaving the Bench) so long as they did not become involved in the altercation and ultimately assessed penalties. What is really important to note in this situation is that linesman Scott Driscoll reported his version of the elbow infraction to both referees during the commercial timeout and the correct call was ultimately made. It was clear from the camera shot that Driscoll witnessed the infraction from his blue line position in real time and, as the closest official to the incident, Driscoll looked back toward the referee to see if he had seen the infraction. Since neither referee reacted to the illegal contact, another missed major infraction would have resulted. I offer kudos to Driscoll for stepping up and making the correct call on this play. This is the "safety check" protocol which I wrote about in a recent column. Thanks to Driscoll, the process worked to perfection in Thursday nights game in Philadelphia. Bastian Schweinsteiger Germany Jersey . Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. Julian Draxler Jersey . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. http://www.germanynationalshop.us/Marc-Andre-ter-Stegen-Germany-Jersey-Soccer/ . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Its still early, but cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner are both enjoying their new starts with the New England Patriots. "Last year it was a tough year when I played in Tampa Bay," said Revis, who signed a one-year, $12 million contract with the Patriots, with a $20 million team option for a second year. "It was tough, coming off the ACL and everything, so it was a long year, for me, personally just trying to recover. "Now, Im ready to go and Im just trying to sit here and absorb everything in, just trying to enjoy my time and get ready for the season," Revis added Friday, the third day of the Patriots organized team activities. Browner didnt have a long year in Seattle — not in terms of games played, anyway. He was suspended indefinitely by the NFL in December for what was termed multiple violations of the leagues drug policy. That caused him to miss the Seahawks late regular season and playoff games and their run to winning the Super Bowl. He gets a ring and even visited the White House with the team. Now, hell sit out the first four games under the remaining suspension as he starts a three-year, $12.35 million contract with his new team. "Its fun to be back out here," Browner said. "My situation last year was unfortunate. Im happy to be out here." Revis is in New England to anchor what previously had been a maligned defensive backfield. The secondary was clearly better last year when Aqib Talib was on the field. Now, Talib is in Denver, and Revis is the top guy on his third team in three years; he also was with the Jets before being traded to Tampa Bay. Quarterback Tom Brady has said hes already tired of throwing the ball in Revis direction. "Its always a defensive annd offensive competition going and I think both sides, what were really trying to do is just get better at the end of the day," Revis said. Max Kruse Germany Jersey. "Its good to have the same jersey on as Tom and everybody else on this team. "For offence and defence, its competition, but at the same time were all just trying to get better." And so far, both players like what they see from their new surroundings. "Its totally different," Revis said. "Theres things that you didnt expect how this organization is run from top to bottom. Youve got to take your hat off to Mr. (Robert) Kraft for how this organization operates. Theyre a winning organization and Im happy those guys gave me an opportunity to come in here and be a part of it." Browner agreed, saying his new situation is "very exciting. Im on a great team. Im fortunate to be here with these guys. I look forward to playing." Asked repeatedly about his suspension, Browner said, "Thats in the past, man. I dont care what nobody thinks. Thats in the past; Im looking forward to playing for the Patriots." But he did get to go to Washington with the rest of the champion Seahawks. "It was a good experience, a great experience," he said, "to go meet the president, look around the White House a little bit." NOTES: Quarterback Johnny Garoppolo and tight end Asa Watson, both recently drafted by the Patriots, were among the missing at the OTAs. Both were attending the NFLPAs Rookie Premiere symposium. . First-round draft pick Dominique Easley, recovering from knee surgery, also was among the missing. . Kraft was on hand for some of Fridays workout. . Tight end Rob Gronkowski, also recovering from knee surgery, was among those limited in the workout. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it