Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Lewis Hamilton has given an indifferent response to Nico Ro

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

Lewis Hamilton has given an indifferent response to Nico Ro

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » gio feb 09, 2017 6:50 am

Lewis Hamilton has given an indifferent response to Nico Rosbergs Mercedes contract extension, saying I dont mind whos my team-mate. Andre Schurrle Jersey . Mercedes announced in Budapest on Friday that Rosberg will be staying at the Brackley team until at least the end of 2018, meaning both their drivers contracts are now due to expire at the same time.Having first raced alongside each other, and built up a friendship, during their teenage years in karting, Hamilton and Rosberg have been in tandem at Mercedes since 2013 with those previous warm relations suffering under the weight of their successive world title battles. Asked by Sky Sports F1 for his response to Rosbergs new deal, Hamilton simply said its alright before adding: I dont mind whos my team-mate.Its good for stability in the team. Nico Rosberg says he is happy to have extended his contract with Mercedes. That stability means that by the end of 2018, Hamilton and Rosberg will have completed the most races as team-mates in F1 history.What does Rosbergs deal mean?Despite their on-track clashes in Spain and Austria costing the team nearly 50 constructors points and prompting Toto Wolff to issue a final warning over such incidents, Mercedes had always stressed they expected the Rosberg-Hamilton partnership to continue into 2017.Speaking to Sky Sports in May in the weeks after their Barcelona crash, Hamilton said: Its a solid team. Apart from the last race, its generally a very solid team. I think up until then we had done a pretty awesome job with the team considering the circumstances of being so tense. So theres no reason to have to change. Nico Rosberg and Toto Wolff happy after Nico signs a two-year contract extension with Mercedes. Video courtesy of MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team Other leading drivers, from Max Verstappen to Fernando Alonso, have been linked with a Mercedes seat from time to time and, speaking in Hungary the day before his team-mates extended deal was announced, Hamilton suggested the in-house rivalry would not be any different whoever was in the other car.Its the same thing right now as it would be if Fernando was in the car with me, a lot of the other great drivers, wed be having the same thing, he said on Thursday.Not much different. It might be more aggressive, it might be easier, it might be smoother, or less smooth. Who knows?Heading into this weekends Hungarian GP, Rosberg leads Hamilton, the reigning world champion, by a single point in the Drivers Championship. Lewis Hamilton span off the track and hit the barriers during Practice 2 of the Hungarian GP causing the session to be stopped. Also See: Get a NOW TV weekend pass Watch the Hungarian GP on Sky What does Rosbergs new deal mean? Rosberg signs two-year extension Julian Weigl Jersey .C. -- Eric Staal kept his focus after his apparent breakaway goal was waived off early in the third period. Bastian Schweinsteiger Germany Jersey . Huntelaar also had a penalty saved by Wolfsburg goalkeeper Diego Benaglio. The two goals brought Huntelaars total for the season to 18, level with Bayern Munichs Mario Gomez for most in the league. http://www.germanysoccerporshop.com/authentic-antonio-rudiger-germany-jersey/ . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds.ST. LOUIS - Sam Bradford said rehab from knee surgery has been an easier process the second time around.The St. Louis Rams quarterback has been running for a few weeks, increasing the workload in the weight room, too.Although he wasnt certain of a timetable for his return, he feels like hes kind of turned the corner.Bradford also understands the business side, and the uncertainty about a player who has made 49 starts and missed 31 games.Coach Jeff Fisher said Tuesday the Rams (6-10) would look to add a quarterback in free agency or the draft, and if Bradfords back hed have to have his contract re-worked and then win the job.After declining to go into specifics, Fisher added, I think it would make sense that both sides need to get together and work something out.Bradford, enthusiastic and engaging, spent time at the podium just ahead of Fishers news conference. He wouldnt mind if the team took a quarterback early in the draft.I would accept it, he said. I feel like every time I step on the field, its a competition. If they feel like thats in the best interest of the team, then I would support it and I would embrace the competition.Both sides said there have been no discussions about re-working the contract. Bradford is heading into the final year of a six-year, $78 million deal and set to make a base salary of nearly $13 million, and his cap number is $16.58 million for next season.Bradford missed the entire season after reinjuring his surgically repaired left knee in the third week of the preseason. He missed the last nine games in 2013 after injuring the knee for the first time and missed six games with a high ankle sprain in 2011.The Rams havent finished .500 since 2006 and havent had a winning record since 2003. A healthy Bradford could have ended that drought.Fisher noted in his three seasons with the team, Bradford is 5-2-1 against the NFC West and his replacements are 2-8.Thats indicative of the type of talent he has, Fisher said. Most of those wins came when this team wasnt, in our opinion, as good as it is now.Reasons why the Rams have optimism going into next season:REPLACEMENT QUARTERBACKS: Both 34-year--old Shaun Hill and Austin Davis did some good things, and also struggled at times. Mario Gomez Jersey. Davis lost the job with a poor game at Arizona — two interceptions, one returned for a TD, and a fumble that was returned for another score in a 31-14 loss. Hill threw a game-ending goal-line interception at San Diego when the Rams could have forced overtime and threw two interceptions in the finale at Seattle. The Rams gave up an NFL-high 10 return scores, eight of them by the opposing defence. At this point, Fisher is interested in both returning.Defence RULES: Gregg Williams aggressive unit didnt allow a touchdown for three straight weeks, a pair of blowout shutouts over Oakland and Washington and a 12-6 loss to the Cardinals, who mustered four field goals. After no sacks the first five games, the Rams piled up 40 in the last 11 games. End Robert Quinn (10 1/2 sacks) is going to the Pro Bowl a second straight season and there was sufficient depth to withstand end Chris Longs injury.FAST STARTS, SLOW FINISHES: The Rams outscored opponents by 58 points in the first half and had NFC West champion Seattle down 6-0 at halftime of the finale. Seattle outscored them 20-0 in the second half, and they were among the NFLs worst at minus-88 after the break. Fisher doesnt blame play-calling, praising offensive co-ordinator Brian Schottenheimer as outstanding play-caller.SPECIAL TEAMS: Johnny Hekker was a standout, leading the NFL in net punting and finishing second in gross punting. Benny Cunningham led the NFC with a 27.5-yard average on kickoff returns. The Rams were second in punt returns, with Tavon Austin averaging 11.2 yards with a 78-yard score.YOUNG BUNCH: Defensive tackle Aaron Donald was a standout, leading rookies with nine sacks and earning a trip to the Pro Bowl. Three other rookies started and played well — offensive tackle Greg Robinson, running back Tre Mason and cornerback E.J. Gaines. Outside linebacker Alec Ogletree has led the team in tackles both of his seasons and Austin has been an occasional big-play threat both of his seasons.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it