Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

ould just be fined by the NHL, as Marco Scan

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

ould just be fined by the NHL, as Marco Scan

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » mer feb 08, 2017 8:45 am

ST. Isaac Brizuela Mexico Jersey . LOUIS -- Walking Billy Hamilton to start the ninth inning was a bad sign for Trevor Rosenthal. For the second straight game, the St. Louis Cardinals picked up their young closer. "Were digging our heels in," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said after Jhonny Peralta singled in the winning run in the 10th for a 6-5 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night. "Thats what I love about this club." Jay Bruce homered, doubled and knocked in four runs for the Reds, giving him nine RBIs in four games. Brandon Phillips returned from left thumb surgery wearing a brace and was 0 for 4 with a walk. The Reds have dropped seven of nine and are 18-30 in one-run games. Peralta had three hits, and his RBI single in the first was just his second in 32 at-bats against the Reds this season. He also doubled and scored the tying run on A.J. Pierzynskis hit off Jumbo Diaz in the eighth. "When we win like that, everybody gets excited," Peralta said. Logan Ondrusek (3-3) entered with one out in the 10th and gave up consecutive singles to Matt Holliday, Matt Adams and Peralta. Ondrusek (strained right shoulder) was activated from the disabled list earlier in the day. "I wanted to go with more of the fresh arm there, and this isnt Logans first time around the block and his first time here," manager Bryan Price said. "It just didnt happen tonight." Bruce doubled off Rosenthal to tie it in the ninth after Hamilton drew a leadoff walk, then stole his 46th base and went to third with one out. Rosenthal was pulled after walking the bases full with one out on Sunday, and Seth Maness finished for his second save. Rosenthal has allowed four runs in 2 1-3 innings in his last three outings. "It was actually not that bad, we just walked the wrong guy," Matheny said. "You put that guy on base, were in straight defence mode trying to figure out how to limit the damage." Maness retired Zack Cozart on a foul pop with the bases loaded to end the top of the eighth. Bruces three-run homer, his 14th shot of the season, capped a four-run fifth against Justin Masterson for a 4-3 lead. Bruce also set a franchise record with his 890th game in right field, breaking the mark by Ival Goodman from 1935-42. Pinch-hitter Daniel Descalsos RBI double off Mike Leake tied it in the seventh. TRAINERS ROOM Reds: Closer Aroldis Chapman was unavailable and is day to day with shoulder soreness, a day after he walked four straight batters before getting pulled in the first game of a doubleheader at Colorado. 2B Phillips played his fourth straight game, counting rehab games. "If hes physically OK, hes going to play a lot," Price said. Cardinals: RHP Michael Wacha, on the DL since mid-June with a shoulder injury, got positive reviews from his latest bullpen session Monday. UP NEXT Reds: Alfredo Simon (12-8, 3.28) makes his 14th appearance against the Cardinals and first start. He is 15-3 with a 2.70 in 18 career starts before the All-Star break and 0-5 with a 5.46 ERA in six starts after the break. Cardinals: John Lackey (1-1, 6.18) makes his fourth start since coming from Boston in a trade deadline deal, and faces the Reds for just the second time in his career. He is 12-8 with a 3.19 overall and 2-0 with a 1.77 ERA against NL teams this year. SHOWTIME Holliday, Hamilton and Oscar Taveras made nice catches at the wall in left, centre and right, respectively. ... Actor and Cardinals super fan Jon Hamm, who grew up in suburban St. Louis, bounced a soft first pitch to Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith. ... Leake, who also doubled, has two homers and four RBIs this season. Andres Guardado Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman is a finalist to replace Joe Paterno at Penn State, his agent said Monday. Jose de Jesus Corona Jersey . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. http://www.mexiconationalshop.us/Jesus-Duenas-Mexico-Jersey-Soccer/ . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona.BUFFALO, N.Y. - The NHL has suspended Minnesota Wild defenceman Ryan Suter two games for elbowing Pittsburgh Penguins forward Steve Downie in the head.Suter will miss Minnesotas game Thursday night in Buffalo against the Sabres and Saturday at home against the Arizona Coyotes.The 29-year-old had never been suspended before in his 10-year career.Suter said Tuesday night after the Wilds loss in Pittsburgh that the elbow was accidental.Coach Mike Yeo backed him up on that Wednesday, speaking before Suters disciplinary hearing.What I saw when I looked at it initially is hes not looking at the player at all, Yeo said after the Wilds practice at First Niagara Center. Hes looking at the player and I think he puts his elbow up justt almost kind of to box the guy out. Jesus Duenas Mexico Jersey. No one plays more than Suter, as he averages a league-high 29:34 a game, just ahead of Drew Doughty of the Los Angeles Kings.The argument could be made that no team needs one single skater more than the Wild need Suter, especially considering theyve lost six in a row and 12 of their past 14 games.Yeo was hoping Suter would just be fined by the NHL, as Marco Scandella was earlier in the season.I would hope for sure, for a lot of reasons, Yeo said. I know that thats not his intention, thats not the type of player that he is, and i know that he felt bad about it even during the game. As much as anything else, we need him in the lineup.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it