Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

ormer Indiana prep standout and Butler star Gordon Hayward r

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

ormer Indiana prep standout and Butler star Gordon Hayward r

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » mer feb 08, 2017 8:44 am

ATLANTA -- The Indiana Pacers have changed who they are, going to a different style in hopes of surviving the opening round of the playoffs. Kevin Volland Germany Jersey . No matter what, they can always count on David West. With the top-seeded Pacers poised for an early summer, West fearlessly led a 16-4 run to end the game, extending the season with a 95-88 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday night. "Hes our rock," Indiana coach Frank Vogel said. "Theres no other way to put it." Trailing 3-2 after losing at home for the second time in the best-of-seven series, Indiana was in big trouble when the Hawks pushed out to an 84-79 lead with just over 3 minutes remaining, cheered on by a raucous crowd that barely sat down in the second half. But, for the fourth time in this back-and-forth affair, the road team won. West seemed to make every big play down the stretch, scoring four straight points and forcing a huge turnover to begin the turnaround. He hit two more baskets in the final minute to wrap things up, finishing with 24 points. Game 7 is Saturday in Indianapolis. "When a team is making runs like that, an eight seed trying to knock off a one seed in their building and the place is erupting on every play, we have a guy with the composure to settle everyone down," Vogel said. Paul George also scored 24 points for the Pacers, making four straight free throws to help fend off a team that was trying to become only the sixth No. 8 seed to win a playoff series. The Pacers went with a smaller-than-usual lineup much of the game, hoping to match up better with Atlanta spreading the court and shooting a bunch of 3-pointers. Roy Hibbert remained the starting centre, but played only about 12 minutes for the second game in a row. Ian Mahinmi played nearly twice as long, giving Indiana more mobility in the lane, while C.J. Watson and Chris Copeland also got extensive minutes. It worked. Atlanta bogged down offensively and made only 9-of-35 from beyond the arc. "We tried some different lineups," West said. "Coach rolled the dice." West came up big all over the court, also leading the Pacers with 11 rebounds and six assists, not to mention a couple of steals. "I told the guys, If worse comes to worse, weve got to play park basketball," he said. Atlanta, playing perhaps its biggest home playoff game since the 1980s, looked as if it was on the verge of a huge celebration when the defence sagged and Jeff Teague knocked down a jumper with 3:16 to go. But, led by West, the Pacers showed some of the resolve theyve lacked in a late-season swoon. After swishing a pair of free throws, he hustled back to swat the ball away from Atlantas Pero Antic. Making sure Indiana took advantage of the turnover, West calmly made a jumper from the top of the key. Paul Millsap missed at the other end, and George Hill burst into the lane to drop one in. Just like that, the Pacers were back up 85-84 with 1:58 remaining. Antic tied it for the final time, 85-all, on a free throw with 1:24 remaining. But that was it for the Hawks. West hit another jumper to put the Pacers ahead for good. Then, coming off a timeout, Lou Williams drove under the basket and tried to throw an outlet pass to Teague; instead, the ball went right to George. He was immediately fouled, made both free throws, and Teague missed again for the Hawks after a brilliant night to seal it for the Pacers. Teague scored 29 points, nearly pulling out a victory on a night when Atlanta shot just under 36 per cent. "Nobodys going to lay down and just allow their season to be over with," Williams said. "Especially with the type of basketball team that they are. I think they just did a great job of just fighting at that three-minute mark and made the plays that we didnt." The bruising series nearly turned ugly near the end of the first half. Scott doled out an elbow to Hill, and the Pacers guard responded with a shove. The refs jumped in quickly and no punches were thrown. After initially calling a foul on Hill, the officials got together and changed it to Scott. The crowd booed lustily, but it appeared to be the correct call. Replays appeared to show a couple of Indiana players stepping beyond the bench area, but they didnt get involved and Vogel said he didnt expect any discipline from the league for Game 7. Notes: Millsap and Williams were the only other Atlanta players in double figures, both with 16 points. ... Lance Stephenson scored 21 points for the Pacers. ... Millsap had 18 rebounds. Toni Kroos Jersey .com) - Robert Martin and Josh Hicks combined for more than 300 yards rushing and three touchdowns, as Rutgers rolled past North Carolina, 40-21, in the Quick Lane Bowl. Manuel Neuer Germany Jersey . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. http://www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-30-antonio-rudiger-germany-jersey.aspx . That Ginette Reno can sing.INDIANAPOLIS - With three starters out with injuries, Roy Hibbert knows the Indiana Pacers are relying on him each night. He also had some help Monday night.Hibbert scored a season-high 29 points to help Indiana beat the Utah Jazz 97-86 Monday night, ending the Pacers six-game losing streak.A.J. Price had 22 points and Lavoy Allen added 12 — also season highs for both players — as the Pacers won for the first time since the season opener. Allen also had 15 rebounds and Hibbert grabbed five.I was just trying to be aggressive, my teammates found me in spots and I tried to establish myself early, Hibbert said. Lavoy played and awesome game and A.J. was the reason why we won this game.Price, playing on a 10-day contract with the Pacers granted a roster exemption due to their injuries, scored 10 points in the fourth quarter, including two 3-pointers during a 13-2 run that gave Indiana an 87-79 lead midway through the period.Im playing for my life, Price said. Thats what its been for the couple years for me. I am staying until they tell me to go. Im going to keep playing as hard as I can.Solomon Hill added 13 points for the Pacers, and his dunk on Indiana native and former Butler star Gordon Hayward in the third quarter may have been the turning point for Indiana.The Pacers were trailing 60-57 with a little more than 5 minutes left in the third when Hill drove to the rim.It was just being aggressive, Hill said. I feel like they dont have too much depth at the wing spot so you have to attack the guys that are out there. You want to get him (Hayward) tired, you want to wear him out. He cant be a guy off a back-to-back that plays 40-pluus minutes. Bernd Leno Germany Jersey. Hayward scored 30 points to lead Utah. Enes Kanter had 18 points and Derrick Favors added 13 points and eight rebounds.Hibbert was a monster tonight, Hayward said.Indiana played without injured starters David West (sprained ankle), George Hill (bruised knee) and Paul George (leg).Hayward scored 13 points in the third quarter as the Jazz use a 19-4 run to take a 60-53 lead midway through the period.The Pacers clamped down in the fourth quarter, holding Hayward to four points while outscoring the Jazz 25-17 in the period.All six of Indianas losses during it skid was by 10 points or fewer and the last four defeats were all two possession games, including an overtime loss at Washington.I look at us as a young team just because everybody is new to their role, any kind of success can be a confidence builder, Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. Build on the things we are doing well. Just understand that we can be better and correct the things we are not doing well enough.TIP-INSJazz: Former Indiana prep standout and Butler star Gordon Hayward returned home Monday. Hayward handed out roughly 50 tickets to Mondays game. Anytime you get to come back (home) and get a chance to have people you grew up with come watch you play is pretty special, Hayward said.Pacers: Prices 22-point effort against the Jazz makes him a valuable piece to the Indiana picture right now.BALL SECURITYIndianas seven turnovers were a season-low. The Pacers did not commit a turnover in the first quarter, their first 12-minute stretch of the season without a giveaway.UP NEXTPacers: At Miami on Wednesday.Jazz: At Atlanta on Wednesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it