Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

ng the Championship title Rangers are currently preparing fo

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

ng the Championship title Rangers are currently preparing fo

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » mer feb 08, 2017 8:43 am

IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys said Thursday that linebacker DeVonte Holloman has a career-ending neck injury related to a spinal problem that kept him out almost half of his rookie season a year ago. Isaac Brizuela Mexico Jersey . Coach Jason Garrett said Holloman was advised not to play again after doctor evaluations this week. After missing the first two days of practice this week, the 23-year-old Holloman was on the field Thursday in his No. 57 jersey but didnt appear in the locker room when it was open to reporters after Garretts announcement. Garrett wouldnt discuss details of the injury other than saying Holloman has been dealing with a neck issue "the last couple of weeks." Holloman came out of last weekends preseason game against Baltimore midway through the fourth quarter because of the injury. "Its a very challenging, difficult thing for a young man who has dreams of being an NFL football player, achieves those dreams," Garrett said. "But this becomes an easy decision for him and for his family when youre dealing with that kind of injury." Holloman returned an interception 75 yards for a touchdown in his Dallas debut in the Hall of Fame preseason game last year, and the converted safety ended up starting at middle linebacker in the regular-season finale against Philadelphia because of injuries to other players. The sixth-round pick, who played the first six weeks before injuring his neck in practice and missing seven games, led the Cowboys with 11 tackles in a loss that kept the Cowboys out of the playoffs. "It bothered me a lot ... because me and Holloman, we was like a brotherhood," said safety J.J. Wilcox, another member of Dallas 2013 draft class. "It just goes to show you that this game here is not for long. Its tough." The Cowboys have already lost middle linebacker Sean Lee to a season-ending knee injury. Holloman was essentially slotted as Lees backup while getting work at both outside linebacker spots as well. His versatility was expected to help offset the loss of Lee. "He was such a good role player for us last year," Garrett said. "At every turn just took full advantage of the opportunity to show us what hes all about. Did that this year in training camp as well. You could tell he was dealing with this though." Several Dallas players heard the news on Holloman from reporters, including Orlando Scandrick. The seventh-year cornerback has been suspended for the first four games for violating the ban on performance-enhancing drugs. "Its humbling," Scandrick said. "Its something that Ive done for so many years, to have it temporarily taken away from me. And I cant even imagine how he feels to have something permanently taken away from him for things that he cant control." Holloman played four years at South Carolina and had seven career interceptions as a safety. "Hes going to be successful in the real world," Wilcox said. "Im pretty sure hes got his head on straight, so I know hes going to do great things outside of football." NOTES: QB Tony Romo returned to practice Thursday after missing Wednesdays session. He was vague on how long he will play in Dallas third preseason game at Miami on Saturday night. Owner Jerry Jones said earlier in the week it would be close to the same 16 snaps, and 14 official plays, that Romo had against the Ravens. It was his first game since back surgery in December. ... CB Sterling Moore practiced for the first time since late in training camp. Jurgen Damm Mexico Jersey . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. Uruguay Jersey .com) - Houston Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Monday that starting quarterback Case Keenum sustained a sprained right thumb during Sundays 25-3 loss in Indianapolis. http://www.officialsoccerfanshop.com/Uruguay/Gaston-Silva-Jersey/ .The Dallas Cowboys released Sam from the practice squad Tuesday, dropping the rush end as they prepare for several potential reinforcements to return to the defensive line.Joey Barton was at Rangers Murray Park training ground on Saturday to discuss a move to Ibrox, according to Sky sources. The Burnley midfielder is approaching the end of a one-year contract and, although talks with the Championship winners have taken place, no agreement has been reached.And it is understood Barton travelled to Glasgow to discuss the possibility of joining Mark Warburtons newly-promoted side. The 33-year-old won Burnleys Player of the Year award and was named in the Championship team of the year after scoring three goals in 38 league appearances. Barton was left without a medal as Burnley celebrated winning the Championship title Rangers are currently preparing for life back in the Scottish Premiership after winning promotion to the top-flight last month. Paul Aguilar Mexico Jersey. Liverpool midfielder Jordan Rossiter and Accrington duo Josh Windass and Matt Crooks have already agreed to join the Gers on four-year deals. Also See: Barton receives overdue medal WATCH: Bartons medal mix-up Rangers heading Stateside Rossiter agrees Rangers move Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it