Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

ampion Marin Cilic of Croatia ease

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

ampion Marin Cilic of Croatia ease

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » mar feb 07, 2017 6:52 am

MIAMI -- Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes cashed in Monday on his career comeback with the Miami Dolphins. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. With the agreement, the Dolphins achieved one of their biggest off-season priorities by avoiding the loss of their best defensive back in free agency. "Ive been in this league awhile and actually feel appreciated here," Grimes said. "This is where I wanted to be, and Im glad it all worked out." Grimes, 30, spent six years with the Atlanta Falcons, who parted ways with him after his serious injury. The Dolphins gave him a one-year contract in 2013, and he had perhaps his best season, making four interceptions while playing in all 16 games. "Last year it was like, OK, I get to prove myself again," he said. "I never doubted myself, but being realistic, coming off of a serious injury that a lot of people had trouble coming back from, I had to prove myself." Grimes, a 5-foot-10 overachiever who was undrafted out of Shippensburg State, also made the Pro Bowl in 2010. He has 59 career starts and 17 interceptions. The contract was the first major deal for new Miami general manager Dennis Hickey, who replaced Jeff Ireland. "My exposure to Brent over the last few years has always been when Im on the opposite sideline watching him intercept balls and hurt my team," Hickey said. "Im excited to have him on my team now." With free agency beginning March 11, the Dolphins priority now becomes trying to re-sign nose tackle Randy Starks or Paul Soliai. Both can become unrestricted free agents. Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys . -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. NFL Jerseys China Cheap . Cammalleri scored two goals, Corban Knight netted the winner in a shootout, and the Flames erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to beat the Stars 4-3 on Friday night. http://www.cheapjerseysusaauthentic.com/ . -- Two out of three aint bad.ZAGREB, Croatia -- Defending champion Marin Cilic of Croatia eased into the second round of the Zagreb Indoors on Monday, while Benjamin Becker of Germany had to save seven match points before advancing. The fifth-seeded Cilic beat fellow Croat Mate Delic 6-4, 6-4 in just 71 minutes, clinchingg the win with four aces in the last game. Wholesale Jerseys China. Cilic said his "serve was just great today, it sure helped ease the pressure." In Mondays other match, Becker beat Jesse Huta Galung 6-7 (4), 6-3, 7-6 (6) despite the Dutchman leading 5-3, 40-0 in the third set. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it