Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

ampionship is good news for fan

Suggerimenti, commenti, segnalazione errori, critiche, lodi e quant'altro riguardi strettamente MegaLab.it e i suoi contenuti.

ampionship is good news for fan

Messaggioda blueberryjerry » sab gen 21, 2017 10:26 am

BOSTON - Letting Doc Rivers go to the Los Angeles Clippers was the first sign. Christopher Gibson Islanders Jersey . Getting rid of Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett clinched it. The Boston Celtics are rebuilding. The Celtics have agreed to the terms of a deal that would send the two remaining members of the Big Three that won the 2008 NBA title to the Brooklyn Nets for a package of draft picks and players. Garnett is a future Hall of Famer, but its Pierces departure that signals the end of an era for the leagues most-decorated franchise. Garnett and Pierce will go to Brooklyn as soon as the deal can be finalized on July 10. Yahoo Sports, which first reported the talks, said the Nets would also get veteran Jason Terry from Boston and send Gerald Wallace, Kris Joseph, the expiring deal of Kris Humphries and first-round picks in 2014, 2016 and 2018 to the Celtics. Boston is left with Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and Avery Bradley, along with Jared Sullinger and first-round draft pick Kelly Olynyk, a 7-footer from Gonzaga. "Its sad to see everybody leave Boston. You just want them to go someplace where they have a chance to win, and they have," Rivers said at Clippers draft headquarters late Thursday night. "Its a great trade for Boston, too; not now, later. Danny wanted to rebuild, and thats what hes doing." The longest-tenured member of the Celtics, Pierce is the teams captain, a 10-time All-Star and a likely Hall of Famer. He is the second-leading scorer in the history of the NBAs most-decorated franchise, and also is in the teams top seven in rebounds, assists, steals, games and minutes played. Garnett is also a future Hall of Famer, though only the last six years of his career were in Boston. Its Pierce, who slipped to 10th in the 1998 draft and has been a Celtic ever since, who had a chance to spend his entire career with the franchise and add his name to a list that includes Hall of Famers Larry Bird, Bill Russell and John Havlicek. (But not Bob Cousy, Robert Parish or even Red Auerbach.) "(Its) sort of sad. You hate to see it," said Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau, who was an assistant on the Celtics 2008 championship team. "But thats the NBA. Its constant change, and you have to be ready to adapt. I think what Paul Pierce did for that franchise and Kevin — I thinks its good for them. They have an opportunity to continue on. "Good for the Celtics, where they can start their rebuilding." Pierce was drafted in the Rick Pitino era when the Celtics, already in the midst of the longest championship drought in franchise history, were a year removed from the second-worst record in the NBA (a mark that was not good enough to land them the top prize in the draft, Tim Duncan). He helped the team reach the Eastern Conference finals in 2002. But, convinced that they were not likely to go farther, Ainge was brought in the next year to tear things apart again. Boston plummeted back into the NBA lottery and again bad luck prevented them from landing a franchise player like Kevin Durant. Instead, Ainge swung deals for Garnett and Allen that earned the Celtics their NBA-record 17th championship in the very first year. But Garnett was injured the next year, and Kendrick Perkins went down in Game 6 of the finals in 2010, when the Celtics lost to the Los Angeles Lakers in seven games. Then came two eliminations by Miami and, after five straight division titles, a third-place finish and first-round loss to the New York Knicks. Ainge was convinced that the time had come to start over. Rivers exit was negotiated with the Clippers, landing Boston a first-round draft choice in 2015 and freeing the Celtics from the $21 million remaining on his contract. Tim Hardaway, a scout for the Miami Heat, said: "We dont have to worry about Boston no more." Not next year, at least. But the Celtics will have two first-round picks in four of the next five drafts, including the loaded one expected for next year. "The Celtics wanted draft picks and they wanted to drop contracts. I was one of those contracts," Rivers said from California on Friday in an interview with CBS radio in Boston. "Its a hard thing to do, but I think its the right thing to do." ___ Follow Jimmy Golen on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jgolen Bryan Trottier Islanders Jersey .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. Mike Bossy Islanders Jersey . Thats exactly what happened. And they enjoyed every moment. Durant remained sizzling with 33 points, Serge Ibaka added 22 and the Thunder roared back from an abysmal start -- they trailed 22-4 early -- to embarrass the Miami Heat 112-95 on Wednesday night, erasing that big deficit out of the gate by outscoring the two-time defending champions by 43 points over a 33-minute span. http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/ryan-strome-jersey/ .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made.Tiger Woods is ready to play golf again, just three days after it appeared his season was over. The 14-time major winner pulled into Valhalla on Tuesday afternoon, and mere moments after he parked his courtesy car in the spot reserved for him, it was as if someone had stepped on a wasps nest. Security people scuttled around. Photographers shuttered their lenses. TV cameras, which had been staking out the parking spot as if it was Geraldos safe, jumped to life and reporters jostled to hear his first words as if hed just returned from the moon. At one point, prior to Woods arrival, Rory McIlroy rolled in with his courtesy car, rolled down the window and jokingly asked the assembled horde: "Who are you guys waiting for?" He then laughed and maneuvered his car into its reserved spot. But Woods wasnt coming back from the moon or even a year away; he was merely returning from a tweaked back on Sunday. Not the portion of his back he had surgically repaired in March, mind you. Nope. This was a different part of the back that, according to Woods, popped out of place when he stepped awkwardly into a bunker at the Bridgestone Invitational after hitting a shot. "Basically when I landed on the bunker, my sacrum went out," said Woods, sending most within earshot to Google sacrum. "So [I] pinched the nerve and hence the spasm. My physio put it back in and weve just been treating it." Woods spent some time on the range where the horde of TV cameras reassembled to capture his swings, just in case that sacrum did pop out again. But nothing as exciting as that happened. He and coach Sean Foley simply worked on his swing and the balls soared down to the far end. Then, joined by pals Davis Love III and Steve Stricker, Woods headed out onto the front nine, a mass of people following along. If there was any other spectator on the golf course, it was hard to locate them; most were following allong as Woods hit shot after shot without a grimace or a twitch. Matt Martin Jersey. "I felt pretty good about how I played and the shots I hit," he said after the nine. "I need to get more feel for how this golf course is playing. Im not used to seeing the chipping areas like this. We didnt have that in 2000." That would be the year that Woods won his fifth major on this course, holding off Bob May in a playoff. That was nine majors and about a dozen major ailments ago. There might have been another sacrum pop-out during that period but were not quite sure. The fact that Woods is playing the PGA Championship is good news for fans and for television. Certainly the golf world was on the edge of its collective seat awaiting his decision. The media fed the beast with shots of Tigers empty parking space and of caddie Joe LaCava walking the course alone checking yardages, a solitary figure without a bag. Just a day earlier, there was talk of a new era with Rory McIlroy being crowned the new king. Well, that may be the case on the course, but off it? Tiger is still the undisputed ruler. No one turns the volume up as he does. Now well see if Woods can find a golf swing. He hasnt shown anything that resembles the guy who won here in 2000 since returning to play in July following his microdiscectomy. Hes been mediocre and inconsistent. It all makes you wonder what hes doing here, and, in some strange fashion, just what the fascination with his return is all about. You have to wonder if it would just make sense for him to shut it all down and start again in the New Year. To get healthy for the first time in a long time and to not have to worry whether his sacrum is about to pop out or whether hell get another stress fracture or if his neck might twinge. Nope, hell play here and he is in full belief that he can win. Stranger things have happened for sure. We just witnessed one on Wednesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Benvenuto in MegaLab.it