Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter

Il forum per tutti i developer. Leggere attentamente il regolamento di sezione prima di postare.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter

Messaggioda garydbowens » lun giu 06, 2016 12:17 pm

NSF to PST Converter software is a perfect and quick migration utility which efficiently moves unlimited no of mailboxes from Lotus Notes to Outlook. You can securely move all your emails and other data Lotus Notes/NSF to MS Exchange Server/MS Outlook/pst files. Few months back i had used ths tool for Lotus notes to outlook migration, i had completed this task with few minutes. Use Free trial version to see the preview of converted Lotus Notes Mailboxes.

To read more about this tool visit: http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html
garydbowens
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter

Messaggioda ErnestMurphy » mar giu 07, 2016 11:34 am

NSF to PST Converter software is an efficient software for converting NSF file to Outlook PST files. Lotus Notes (.NSF) files to importable MS Outlook (.PST) files . This software save converted mails in Office 365, RTF, PDF & HTML Format also. Read more - http://www.tools4recovery.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Immagine
ErnestMurphy
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Programmazione