Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Email Converter Software

Il forum per tutti i developer. Leggere attentamente il regolamento di sezione prima di postare.

Email Converter Software

Messaggioda stanleymenards » gio giu 02, 2016 7:29 am

Get Email Converter comes with a feature to convert WAB File (Address Book from Outlook Express) to Outlook PST file. It can import all addresses and contacts to MS Outlook. It can convert all the information of Name, Summary, Business, Home and Personal of WAB address book to PST file. It also also convert DBX to Outlook PST enables user to batch convert DBX to PST/RTF/EML/MSG/Thunderbird, offering a versatile setup to access Outlook Express emails.

For more information visit here: http://www.emailconverter.pcrecoverytools.com/
stanleymenards
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: Email Converter Software

Messaggioda ByronStradford » ven ott 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Advanced Email Converter software can easily import Outlook to Outlook Express and Outlook Express to Outlook.You can even select several or single email files for any format, such as, PST, EML, DBX and MSG and convert all the files into the desired format within few clicks.

To Know more detail click here: http://www.tools4recovery.com/email-converter-tool.html
ByronStradford
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Programmazione