Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

What is Leadbolt from Android?

Tra i numerosi sistemi operativi e piattaforme e le tante offerte dei vari operatori, può risultare molto difficile orientarsi nel complesso mondo della tecnologia mobile. Che si tratti di suggerimenti per gli acquisti o di aiuto tecnico, questa è la sezione giusta per discutere di cellulari, tablet, smartphone e tutto ciò che riguarda la mobilità.

What is Leadbolt from Android?

Messaggioda Index99 » mar apr 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi. I recently faced this problem - the constant spam on my Samsung. It's very annoying.
But I think I found the reason - is Leadbolt!

"Leadbolt is a mobile advertising platforms built to facilitate ad delivery. The main officially declared goal of said solution is to get merchants and advertising entities together on the product promotion job. There is technically nothing wrong about such a mission – in fact, the service is one of many. However, numerous users have been leaving unfavorable feedback regarding Ads by Leadbolt that tend to get very annoying. These unwelcome objects pop up all of a sudden, sometimes occupying the entire screen of an infected Android device. To top it off, intrusive adverts may be embedded in web pages the victim surfs to. Not only do these items irritate target users, but they also affect the performance of a contaminated smartphone or tablet and may become a privacy concern.
Having completed the trespass, the Ads by Leadbolt virus automatically gains high-level privileges on the Android gadget. It usually creates several icons on the home screen, linking to an affiliated search provider and something like an app downloader. The list of linked-to services may vary, though. Ultimately, the victim will be bound to constantly close obnoxious ads and large splash screens. Another issue is that the adware will harvest the user’s personally identifiable information in the background. In normal mode, Leadbolt and related tools may not show up on application manager, so the troubleshooting requires booting into safe mode. See below for more details."
Index99
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: What is Leadbolt from Android?

Messaggioda Index99 » mar apr 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Index99
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Cellulari, tablet e mobilità