Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Easily Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy -

Tra i numerosi sistemi operativi e piattaforme e le tante offerte dei vari operatori, può risultare molto difficile orientarsi nel complesso mondo della tecnologia mobile. Che si tratti di suggerimenti per gli acquisti o di aiuto tecnico, questa è la sezione giusta per discutere di cellulari, tablet, smartphone e tutto ciò che riguarda la mobilità.

Re: Easily Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Gala

Messaggioda Ajbbvce » gio gen 05, 2017 6:46 am

With the help of Samsung Transfer, you can copy all the contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, call logs, calendar and more from one phone to another. It is specially supports to transfer contacts from phone to phone ,like phone brands including Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, Apple, Nokia, BlackBerry and many more.
How to move files from Samsung to Samsung
Ajbbvce
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: Easily Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Gala

Messaggioda Eahhyta » ven feb 17, 2017 8:33 am

Coolmuster Mobile Transfer allows you transfer contacts, sms, photos, videos, music, call logs, apps, calendar from phone to phone just one click. What’s more,it enable you transfer data between two mobile phone ,like iPhone, Android phone, Nokia and Blackberry directly.
How to move contacts from Samsung to Samsung
Eahhyta
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Cellulari, tablet e mobilità