Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

3 Steps to Retrieve Lost Contacts from Sony Phone

Tra i numerosi sistemi operativi e piattaforme e le tante offerte dei vari operatori, può risultare molto difficile orientarsi nel complesso mondo della tecnologia mobile. Che si tratti di suggerimenti per gli acquisti o di aiuto tecnico, questa è la sezione giusta per discutere di cellulari, tablet, smartphone e tutto ciò che riguarda la mobilità.

Messaggioda Fbvamj » ven nov 13, 2015 3:43 am

For most of android users ,maybe some people choose use Sony Smart phone. Sony smart phones have perfect combination of high-end multimedia technology and Android operating system. I like Sony phone , because it is good quality and powerful functions, more suitable for women to use. If you are a Sony user for a long time, you maybe save lots of data on your phone, such as most important information :Contacts,Messages. However, as far as I'm concerned, many people did not know how to get data back to Sony phone.
To be honest, the lost data on your android phone ,as long as you did not write new data .The deleted or lost phone data can be still recovered back. Using some tool you will have the chance to recover them back. Then, a professional sony data recovery tool is coming! Yes ,it is Coolmuster Sony Data Recovery software. Coolmuster Sony Data Recovery which allows you to recover deleted, lost or corrupted contacts ,messages directly from Sony internal memory or SIM card. To save your time ,you can download from Coolmuster .
Now , I will use “Recover Sony Phone Contacts” as an example to make a detailed presentation.
Step 1: Download and Launch the software Coolmuster Sony Data Recovery on your Computer.
Download and install the Coolmuster Sony Data Recovery on your computer, double click on the shortcut icon of the program to launch it.
Step 2: Connect your Sony Phone with Enable USB debugging .
When you connect sony phone on computer ,and open USB debugging. The the program will automatically detect and scan your phone.
Step 3: Scan for deleted Contacts on your Sony phone
You can click the button of "Start Scan" to let the software analyze your phone deeply. When the scan finishes, you can scan all deleted contacts on computer.
Step 4. Preview and recover Sony Contacts.
Choose you need to restore contacts and hit the "Recovery" button. Then contacts are exported on your computer.
Sony Phone SMS Messages Recovery Easily
Fbvamj
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: 3 Steps to Retrieve Lost Contacts from Sony Phone

Messaggioda Ajbbvce » ven apr 07, 2017 9:03 am

Android Recovery Mac tool has your back. It supports restoring data from Android device with very short time, including: contacts, text messages, call logs, music, and videos etc. It only takes three steps. It offers both Windows Version and Mac Version for users to recover Sony phone deleted contacts.
Ajbbvce
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Cellulari, tablet e mobilità