Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

Tra i numerosi sistemi operativi e piattaforme e le tante offerte dei vari operatori, può risultare molto difficile orientarsi nel complesso mondo della tecnologia mobile. Che si tratti di suggerimenti per gli acquisti o di aiuto tecnico, questa è la sezione giusta per discutere di cellulari, tablet, smartphone e tutto ciò che riguarda la mobilità.

How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

Messaggioda Candly » gio giu 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Is there any way to recover data and files on LG Android phone that has been re-flashed? My device was re-flashed after booting issues, I backed up all my data, including files, contacts, sms and apps, as I thought it will save all in my Google account, but it wasn't, any idea?

Don't worry, the Vibosoft LG Data Recovery can help you to solve this problem. Vibosoft Dr. Mobile for Android is a comprehensive program for you to fulfill the Galaxy data recovery process. It enables you to recover lost or deleted data files from Galaxy family devices with ease, including messages, contacts, photos, music, video, call history and more. What’s even better, you can get a trial version to check and preview your lost files before recovery.
Step 1. Download a Vibosoft Android Data Recovery from the internet and install on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your android phone with the computer. Open the installed software.
Step 3. Select the way you need to recover datas, " Deleted Recovery" or " Format Recovery" .
Step 4. Scan you android phone, then choose the datas you need, click "Recover".
No matter you are good at data recovery or not, when you happened to deleted files from android, you can choose ways below to recover android data.
How to recover lg phone lost contact?

Immagine
Candly
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

Messaggioda eveeve » ven lug 24, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks for sharing, an android data recovery app could help you recover lost android phone data easily, you can also try Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android.
how to recover lost data from android phone
eveeve
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

Messaggioda Ajbbvce » mer nov 30, 2016 9:34 am

Android Recovery Mac software is able to recover contacts, photos, SMS, call history and videos from android phone .So you can use it to get LG data back. Or recover data from other Android smartphone brand, such as, Samsung, Sony,Hiawei,HTC,Meizu and Motorola etc.
How to restore deleted contacts from LG
Ajbbvce
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Cellulari, tablet e mobilità