Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

How to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone

Tra i numerosi sistemi operativi e piattaforme e le tante offerte dei vari operatori, può risultare molto difficile orientarsi nel complesso mondo della tecnologia mobile. Che si tratti di suggerimenti per gli acquisti o di aiuto tecnico, questa è la sezione giusta per discutere di cellulari, tablet, smartphone e tutto ciò che riguarda la mobilità.

How to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone

Messaggioda Candly » gio giu 18, 2015 1:31 pm

When you have bought a new iPhone or Samsung phone, the first thing you want to do is to transfer your old phone contacts to the new phone.
This article will show you a way to transfer contacts between your new iPhone and Samsung phone fastly and efficiently with the help of Vibosoft Mobile Transfer tool.

Phone to phone Transfer allows you to copy your contacts on the iPhone memory card, iCloud, Exchange, Hotmail, Yahoo and other accounts by just clicking 1 button. What's more, besides the contact copying, it allows you to transfer text messages, call logs, apps, photos, music and videos between two phones as well, even though you don't have any account. Before implementing the following procedure, you need to download it by clicking the button below.
How to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone ?
Candly
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: How to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone

Messaggioda Fbvamj » gio nov 03, 2016 3:10 am

To transfer data between android and iPhone. Here,I recommend to use a third-party phone transfer software tool Samsung Transfer . The Samsung Transfer not only can transfer data between iPhone and Android,but also transfer data from iPhone to Android/iOS/Symbian,including contacts,messages,videos,pictures and more.
How to transfer contacts between android and iPhone
Fbvamj
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: How to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone

Messaggioda Eahhyta » mer mar 22, 2017 11:22 am

If you wish to move contacts from Samsung to iPhone. You can reach it quickly with help of Samsung Transfer software. This tool can works well , which allows you to copy data like contacts, photos, music, videos,etc. between Samsung and iPhone.
Eahhyta
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Cellulari, tablet e mobilità