Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

How to backup android contacts to computer?

Tra i numerosi sistemi operativi e piattaforme e le tante offerte dei vari operatori, può risultare molto difficile orientarsi nel complesso mondo della tecnologia mobile. Che si tratti di suggerimenti per gli acquisti o di aiuto tecnico, questa è la sezione giusta per discutere di cellulari, tablet, smartphone e tutto ciò che riguarda la mobilità.

How to backup android contacts to computer?

Messaggioda eveeve » ven mar 27, 2015 9:48 am

Want to copy android contacts to pc avoid losing them accidently? Puzzled in how to transfer contacts from android to pc? Well, now I'll guide you how to sync contacts from android phone to computer with Coolmuster Android Assistant.

Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android contacts manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enbale USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select Contacts and Start Export
You can find many icon on the left, find "Contacts" and click it, all contacts on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work. By the way, you can click "New" on the top to add contacts to your android phone.

That's all!
eveeve
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: How to backup android contacts to computer?

Messaggioda Eahhyta » ven mar 24, 2017 7:09 am

Want to backup Android phone contacts on computer? Well, I think you may need an assistant program. Here ,you can turn to Samsung Backup software. With this program you can backup Android phone contacts,messages,photos,videos on computer
How to print android messages on computer
Eahhyta
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Cellulari, tablet e mobilità