Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchange server?

Vuoi porre una domanda a tutti gli utenti di MegaLab.it? Apri un sondaggio in questa sezione e otterrai le risposte che cercavi!
Attenzione: solo sondaggi hi-tech!

How to restore my inaccessible mailboxes of exchange server?

Messaggioda ByronStradford » sab nov 19, 2016 11:29 am

Hello,

To restore inaccessible mailboxes of exchange server, I suggest you EDB to PST Converter Tool because it's complete solution to restore damage Exchange server mailbox (.edb) within in a minute and recover it, And you if you want export them into Outlook PST (personal storage file) format.

With help of this tool Exchange users can recover lost exchange database and extract MS Exchange Priv1.EDB mailbox to PST, it also supports to recover like Contacts, Notes, Journals, Inbox, Reminders, Outbox, Attachments, Sent items etc in safe mode. Its modest GUI process makes it more proficient to recuperate EDB file to PST Outlook file.

It helps you to recover and Convert Exchange EDB file format data in Outlook file as well as import/export EDB mail into multiple formats such as PST, HTML, EML and MSG and other formats.

Download FREE demo version this EDB to PST Converter Software Or Buy Now this software from : http://www.tools4recovery.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

Immagine
ByronStradford
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Sondaggi: Informatica e tecnologia