Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Kullu Manali tour package from Himachal Pardesh

Office fa le bizze? Photoshop non funziona più? Forse possiamo darti una mano...

Kullu Manali tour package from Himachal Pardesh

Messaggioda Kamnimishra » mar ago 01, 2017 8:22 am

Himachal Travel network has launched a new travel discussion,The forum is based on Q&A format where anyone can ask questions and these can be answered by fellow travelers. The forum covers almost all aspects of travel in Himachal Pradesh. This can be accessed at :- http://tourism1988.blogspot.in/

Manali :- Adventure seekers, those who love snow (winter) and loves sightseeing

Shimla :- Those who enjoy colonial era structures, temples and who don't mind the crowds

Mussoorie :- Those who love natural attractions like lakes and waterfalls

Kausani :- Those who are into trekking, beginners and experts alike

Munsiyari :- Those who are into high altitude trekking, experts mainly and those who enjoy remote locations

If you have any questions just post your query and if you have an answer don’t forget to help the fellow travelers!

You can also access the site by clicking on the ‘Forum’ link on the top menu.

This can be accessed at :- http://tourism1988.blogspot.in/

There you go, I hope this little guide helps you in choosing between these hill stations. Have fun and enjoy!:)
Kamnimishra
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Software