Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

SD Card Recovery Mac

Il tuo Sistema Operativo non vuole riconoscerti una periferica? I nuovi Driver della scheda video ti danno problemi? La tastiera ti parla in una lingua incomprensibile? Posta e cercheremo di aiutarti.
Per problemi legati strettamente all'Hardware utilizzate "Hardware, Modding & Overclock"

SD Card Recovery Mac

Messaggioda JeffGDN199 » ven lug 23, 2021 5:12 pm

A corrupted, formatted, deleted, or erased SD card does not have to be the end of the world. SD cards can easily experience problems whether a sudden power outage occurs, is accidentally erased, or it is removed from the computer without performing the required steps. SD card recovery Macintosh ensures that any items on this storage media can be retrieved without worry. Stellar Mac Data Retrieval software provides an easy, dependable approach to retrieving any file you have stored.

This utility is designed to perform recovery not only on an Apple hard drive but also on external devices or storage sources. The first step is to stop modifying and adding information to the card, as each change is a potential overwrite for previously stored data. Next, download and install Stellar Mac Data Retrieval from Mac Data Recovery HQ to your computer. After which, insert the card to start the retrieval process on your Mac. Just perform the following steps to easily recover everything previously stored on the SD card.

1. Choose the card for scanning.
  2. Select a recovery option.
  3. Wait for the scan to complete.
  4. Select items to retrieve.
  5. Finish SD card recovery Mac.
JeffGDN199
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Driver, Riconoscimento e Gestione Periferiche