Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

20% Discount Coupon Code on Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits Softwa

Il tuo Sistema Operativo non vuole riconoscerti una periferica? I nuovi Driver della scheda video ti danno problemi? La tastiera ti parla in una lingua incomprensibile? Posta e cercheremo di aiutarti.
Per problemi legati strettamente all'Hardware utilizzate "Hardware, Modding & Overclock"

20% Discount Coupon Code on Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits Softwa

Messaggioda TimothyErhart » sab lug 09, 2016 7:02 am

Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits Software is a lightweight software application designed specifically for helping you back up and transfer your songs, videos, photos, SMS, contacts, call list and iBooks to your computer.The utility adopts a clean and intuitive layout that clearly lists the key parameters of the program that you can work with, namely Music/Video, Photo, SMS, Call List, Contacts, and iBooks Transfer, as well as iPhone Disk & File Utilities.

This software gives you the possibility to select the device connected to your computer, perform searches, play the current file, as well as check out information about each item, such as name, time, artist, album and genre.The program helps you export all media, music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, audiobooks, books, ringtones, playlists, and voice memos. Additionally, you may open up the backup folder for each of the aforementioned options.

Click Here To Apply This On 20% Discount Coupon Code on Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits Software

Official website :- http://www.softwarescoupons.com/cucusof ... t-coupons/

Hurry offer for limited period!!!
TimothyErhart
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Driver, Riconoscimento e Gestione Periferiche