Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

File Error

Problemi con i sistemi operativi di casa Microsoft? Questa è la sezione che fa per te!

File Error

Messaggioda JohnBrooks » ven ago 26, 2016 10:44 am

Windows Data Recovery software is an irresistible and perfect recovery solution to cope up with data loss situations. When it comes to rescue lost videos, music, photos, documents and various system files, it works as a savior.

Even in case some of the hard drive volumes have been deleted, you can still use this software.

It can scan all your storage media and find out the deleted or lost volumes and get back the files which were last seen on such volumes.

Get more information on :- http://www.tools4recovery.com/
JohnBrooks
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: File Error

Messaggioda markmohan » gio dic 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Use Windows data recovery software to recover accidentally or permanently deleted data from a Windows computer system. The software is capable to retrieve all inaccessible files and folders from damaged, corrupted or re-formatted Windows FAT and NTFS partitions without any hassle. With this utility, you can also recover data from various external or internal storage devices like IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, & USB drives. It is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, 2000, 98, 95, etc. For more information, visit: http://www.computerfilesrecovery.net/re ... files.html
markmohan
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Sistema Operativo