Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Best EML to PST Converter

Problemi con i sistemi operativi di casa Microsoft? Questa è la sezione che fa per te!

Best EML to PST Converter

Messaggioda JimWilliams » mer giu 29, 2016 10:51 am

EML to PST Converter Software will take very less time and convert the entire folder of EML/EMLX files into .pst format which you can import in Outlook 2013 & other version. Software which can also convert your all EML file of different email clients like windows live mail, apple mail, mozilla thunderbird, outlook express to Outlook PST file format.

Key Features:

* Efficiently converts user mailboxes in Windows Live Mail to PST file
* Facilitates selective conversion of mail folders to PST file
* Provides preview of mailbox items, such as Emails, Notes, Attachments, Sent Items
* Simple and easy-to-use interface
* Maintains log of Vista emails to PST conversion process

To get more information visit :- http://www.tools4recovery.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html
JimWilliams
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: Best EML to PST Converter

Messaggioda anthonysrown » sab set 24, 2016 6:17 am

Get Regain EML to PST Converter Software is required because MS outlook supports PST format and other email clients like Windows Live mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and others support EML format. It easily convert EML file into PST format without losing any data and convert single as well as multiple EML file at a one time.The tool is also well works on all MS Outlook and Windows platform. To know more detail click here :- http://www.emltopstfile.com/
anthonysrown
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Sistema Operativo