Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

EDB to PST Conversion

Problemi con i sistemi operativi di casa Microsoft? Questa è la sezione che fa per te!

EDB to PST Conversion

Messaggioda johnnyblizzard » ven mag 20, 2016 12:16 pm

This EDB to PST Converter professional application has advance and new concept for repairing damaged Exchange EDB file and view Exchange EDB to Outlook PST format. This tool extracts all mailboxes database from offline mailbox or pst, eml and msg formats and restore them to another live server.This software permit to Split large PST File into Small PST File upto 5 GB.It easily supports whole versions of EDB file up to 2016.

To read more about this tool visit: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/kernel-edb-to-pst-converter.html
johnnyblizzard
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: EDB to PST Conversion

Messaggioda jhondrake » mar dic 27, 2016 11:43 am

Here is alternate option available at https://www.petri.com/edbtopst which converts large size edb files along with all items such as inbox, drafts, tasks, send items etc to accessible outlook pst files format. It recovers corrupt exchange edb files and fix all edb files corruption issues without any hassle. It converts single or multiple mailboxes from ost, edb, pst to pst, eml, msg and office 365 format. It enables to search specific email items which are based on to, cc, bcc, date and size wise. It supports all outlook and exchange server versions.
jhondrake
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a Sistema Operativo