Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

PST Recovery Tool

Per chi muove i primi passi nel mondo del pinguino

PST Recovery Tool

Messaggioda williambenge » mer dic 21, 2016 6:55 am

Out-standing and result-oriented Outlook PST Recovery Software is a most successful application that performs efficiently most of its time. But corrupt or damaged header, manual errors, accidental email deletions and virus attacks are the major issues due to which PST files can get broken, deleted, corrupt or inaccessible.

It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt Outlook personal folders (.pst) files and recover your mail messages, folders, posts, calendars, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals, notes, etc.

Try Free Demo Version of this Application: http://www.outlook-pst.recoverydeletedfiles.com/
williambenge
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Re: PST Recovery Tool

Messaggioda markmohan » lun gen 09, 2017 12:08 pm

For a quick recovery of deleted Outlook mailbox items from corrupted PST files, you can use a third party Outlook PST recoverysoftware. The software enables you to fix PST errors and recover inaccessible or lost data including notes, calendars, schedules, tasks, appointments, journals, drafts, contacts, email properties, etc. You can also use this utility to save and restore PST files in EML, RTF, MBOX, IMAP, MHTML, PDF, PST, MSG, TXT, DBX, and HTML formats. To know more about the tool, visit: http://www.outlooktools.org/outlook-recovery.html
markmohan
Aficionado
Aficionado

Torna a NewBie