Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Hi mates!

Per chi muove i primi passi nel mondo del pinguino

Hi mates!

Messaggioda JeffGDN199 » ven ago 06, 2021 3:01 pm

I hope you are all well, safe and healthy. I hope you don't mind me sharing this. Such a huge help for me!

Situations where data is accidentally deleted or lost due to hard drive formatting or corruption create extensive panic. The common misconception is that deleted file is permanently gone; however, this assumption is quite wrong. Only the address of the file is removed by the operating system from the address table. This means that the file still resides on your hard drive. The information is retrievable as long as the drive has not yet overwritten.

First, stop working on Mac to avoid data overwrites. Every change made on the hard drive is a potential overwrite. Second, use a reliable utility for Macintosh file recovery. Stellar Macintosh Data Retrieval is an easy to install application for retrieving lost or deleted files. After the utility has been installed, you are now ready to begin salvaging files on your Mac.

Mac file recovery doesn’t have to be hard, time-consuming, or only done by a professional. It is easy to recover any files that has not been overwritten yet by completing the above steps with Stellar Phoenix Macintosh File Retrieval program. These four steps will get you exactly where you need to be:

1. Configure the recovery.
2. Scan the volume.
3. Choose the files to salvage.
4. Sit back while the utility does the rest.

Go to this web-site to know more.
JeffGDN199
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a NewBie