Punto informatico Network
Login Esegui login | Non sei registrato? Iscriviti ora (è gratuito!)
Username: Password:
  • Annuncio Pubblicitario

Which game is better, GTA 4 or GTA 5?

La community dei videogiocatori! Per chiedere aiuto, spiegazioni o esprimere opinioni.

Which game is better, GTA 4 or GTA 5?

Messaggioda Anthony1996 » mer lug 05, 2017 11:13 am

Gameplay wise, GTA V is so much more refined than IV and that is the strongest aspect of V over 4. But I prefer GTA IV just for the story. The game is more immersive than V and I love the driving in IV more than V( some people hate driving in IV). The driving is so hard and satisfying in IV. The story is much more personal and is more relatable than V. It seems Rockstar concentrated more on the online aspect of GTA V and as a result the story mode suffered. Niko is a better character overall than the 3 in V. In my opinion, 3 characters felt like a gimmick more than anything. So I consider IV a better game than V just for the story mode. If you are like me and love story focused games, IV will be better. If you don't care about the story that much and want to play online, V will be the better option.
Download Android APK files 2017 versions http://apk2017.com/
Anthony1996
Neo Iscritto
Neo Iscritto

Torna a Videogames